Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best. Cupcakes. Ever.

Hey Everybody,

I celebrated Easter to the fullest this year. My husband and I dyed eggs. We exchanged baskets full of yummy treats. And I made the greatest cupcakes known to my mouth... Cabury Creme Egg chocolate cupcakes, topped with home-made vanilla frosting, and finished off with a Robyn's Egg Whopper. The beauty of these babies is that the chocolate cake recipe is really dark and unsweet and then you get to the middle which is milky, creamy, dizzyingly sweet heaven! The key, freeze the creme eggs for at least two hours before you bake. Here is a link to one of the best recipes for the cake and frosting, (remember to freeze the cream eggs first) and also some pics. Now, my diet begins. Harumph.

Enjoy!

http://mummysmiles.com/2011/04/19/easter-cadbury-creme-egg-cupcakes-guest-post-by-kobi/


The early stages of greatness.




One of these "egg" foods is good for you. Wanna guess which one?




Yum Yum Yummmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I would have tried one! They look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete